It is hard to understand what you can’t see. But, if you have a chronic pain disease or experience recurring pain because of an illness or injury, you know you hurt. Unlike acute pain that alerts the body to possible injury, chronic pain just keeps going. And, according to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, some people suffer from chronic pain in the absence of any past injury.
Pain management therapy
Our hospital can help. Because of our team approach to rehabilitative therapy, we can develop an individualized plan that can help reduce and manage a patient’s pain. Treatment may include the following:
- Medication management
- Occupational therapy to improve activities of daily living
- Physical therapy and exercises to strengthen the body
- Alternative pain management strategies and techniques
- Nutritional plan to help maintain a healthy weight
- Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD) techniques to help with swollen arms and legs
- Patient and family education
By demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission’s national standards for healthcare quality and safety, our hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Read More »
See Our Hospital
Join us for a virtual tour of our hospital where you will see our patient rooms, exercise facilities, and more. You can also set up a personal tour by calling our hospital.
Learn more »